Cancer/Heart Attack/Stroke Insurance
- Is the second most common cause of death.
- Half of all men and one third of all women will develop cancer in their lifetime.
- Is the number one cause of death for both men and women in the US.
- More than 920,000 Americans will have a heart attack this year.
- Many with no warning signs
- Is the third leading cause of death in women, the Fifth leading in men.
Cancer, Heart Attack and Stroke can happen to anyone at anytime regardless of their healthy lifestyle. Instead of worrying about these possibilities and the impact on your life and savings, plan ahead to protect you and your family from devastating costs.
- Benefits from $50,000 to $75,000
- Available for persons aged 18 to 89
- 30-day waiting period
- Guaranteed renewable
- Premiums starting at $19.90 per year per $5,000 of coverage
- Average age 40-44 premium $53.00 per year for $5,000 of coverage
- Ages 80-84 $215 per year
We’d love to hear from you – please feel free to call or email us to discuss your questions!