- For your benefit and your pocket book we can quote any plan out there.
- We design plans specific to your future goals for living an independent life.
- The best ages to buy LCTi (Long Term Care insurance) are mid-forties and fifties for the best prices.
- As you get older, prices increase.
- Significant discounts when husband and wife purchase at the same time
- Decisions you need to make when buying LTCi:
- How long do you want the policy to last – 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 years or life?
- How much do you want the policy to pay per day/month – daily $100, $150, $200, $250, $300 or monthly $3000, $4500, $6000, $7500, $9000, etc.?
- What kind of deductible do you want – 0 days, 20 days, 30 days, 90 days, etc.? (You pay for your care until deductible days have been met).
- What kind of inflation protection do you want – 0, GPO, 5% simple, 3 or 5% compound, CPI
- What style policy do you want?
- Pure LTCi
- Life insurance & LTCi rider
- Annuity & LTCi rider
As LTCi specialists we can help quote and compare prices & benefits for every LTCi carrier out there. We can structure the policy to suit your needs and budget for now and in the future.
To discuss your personal questions, give us a call at (269) 323-7888 or email us at email@example.com